Tuesday, August 2, 2011

All About Sexy Shoes

These are some of my favorite shoes, and the new shoes I bought for the season....all about shoes :-)

Mary Janes black and grey

Regular shoe, for winter jeans

The boots I got a great buy on $89 for $25

Cute and a lower heal


Shoes I have that I loooove.......and make me feel sexy

Sexy conservative for the office

Sandels that say "Hello"




My GNC haul (I am trying Super Pump for the first time but it taste great)


Foodie........
Sunday breakfast

Mondays dinner


My great buy at the thrift store, 2 steps that stack or can be used alone


Do you have a favorite shoe? If so why?

1 comment:

  1. Over the centuries, footwear has been a center of attraction for women and women's shoes from the crowd is an open secret.
    This elegant high-heeled shoes to dress the woman herself, and women begin to feel safe when wearing shoes like that. A man can be comfortable in his shoes and put on several times, but you can not find a woman wearing the same shoes all the time.

    Sexy Shoes For Women

    ReplyDelete