Monday, October 18, 2010

Weekend Projects and Workouts


This weekend I worked on touch up painting on the Barbie house and it looks so much better.

I did the floor in the basement where I can start teaching classes, and the white trim touch ups around the woodwork all over.

The bad thing with this is it makes you want to paint EVERYTHING! Which I would like to do if I had the time or hire someone if I had the money but instead I am going with the touch up till next spring.

Ok, I should have been doing my Zumba video, but its on the list I have not forgot to do so and if you have not seen the cookie recipe I got from a friend you may want to try that....its so D-lish!
http://www.examiner.com/fitness-trends-in-st-louis/healthy-pumpkin-oat-cookies

I had 2 meals out, but my calories were fine it was the fat percent that was not good. I had some healthy if you want to call it that oven brick pizza and I had some Chinese rice. Nuff said.

Weekend Workouts:
Saturday
1 hour Yoga class
20 Minutes Zumba Practice

Sunday
15 Minutes Zumba Practice

I was completely lazy and did not go to the gym either day, and honestly after 2 back to back 5Ks I felt the rest was needed. Ok....That's my excuse and I am sticking with it.

Good news is I have been picked up by a link company for my blog, lets hope this helps the Trainer T. Foundation. (look for more boxing information workouts to come)

PLUS I got in 2 days of Zumba practice. Today is week 12 of P90X.

Workout:
P90X Round 3 Lean Week 12

P90X Chest, Shoulders & Tricep
Mood - Up
Time of workout - 20 minutes
Cals burned - ?

Slow moe pushups 10 + 10
Shoulder raises 16 5lb
Chair dips 30

Lunch today should be a nice 3-4 mile run.

NO EXCUSE I MAKE IT HAPPEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment