Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Last week Round 3 P90X

Its is my last official week of P90X and I will have completed 3 rounds, this is recovery week.

2 rounds of Lean and 1 round of Classic, and as a cardio person I loved lean better. I also got better results with lean, but I tend to carry my weight on my abs.

I really did not follow a strick meal plan, some was from my trainer the rest were just plain cheat days so I don't have the results I had the first time. I am not sure if I just got bored, or could not reach in deep enough to make it happen.

Honestly I don't think I gave it my all, because after going to the gym on Saturday I have lost strength, not gained. I dropped my rows down 10lbs and added 10lbs to my assited pullups which should NOT have been the case.

Hello pullups and pushups in P90X! I was doing more then expected but still not the same as lifting body weight compared to weight plates huh?

I had a great vacation with my family and big sister, with some beautiful weather. Of course I did not get my new videos up but they are on the list to do. Hey I got them written out, just have to film :-)

Todays workout:
P90X Round 3 Lean Week 13 Recovery

Workout - Yoga X

Mood - Focused
Wt - 124
Time of workout = 30 mins
Cals = 67

Forward bend
Wide T stand
Split leg forward hamstring stretch
Standing side stretch
Astanga sun salutation
Downward dog calve stretch alt.

Swan
Chatarunga
Downward dog
Upward dog
Pushup
Plank
Runners lunge
Crescent
Warrior I
Warrior II

Monday Workout:
Off day

Sunday Workout:
Workout - At the gym
Mood - FIERCE
Wt - 124
Time of workout = 45 gym
Cal burned = 240

Gym workout:
Elliptical = 7 mins Level 1 resistance 4

Squats 70lb 2x12
Laying glute press 55lb 2x12
Standing glute press 40lb 2x15
Back extention 40lb 2x20
Standing reverse crunch 2 x 10
Asst Pullups - 60lbs 2x10
Cable chest press 30lb 25lb 2x10
Back flys - 40lb - 30lb 2x10
Ab pulses 40lb 2x50
Cable rows 40lb 50lb 2x10

Elliptical level 15 resistance 4 = 8 mins

Stretches:
Yoga vinyasa
Downward dog
Triangle
Runners lunge
Forward bend
Cat to cow
Shoulder rolls

NO EXCUSE I MAKE IT HAPPEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment