Monday, October 11, 2010

P90X Weekend Workouts

I have 2 more weeks of P90X can you believe it? I am hoping to get in some good results as I change some food plans.

Met a new friend Lisa, just moved to the area and I invited her to Yoga on Thursday with me. She used to do dance, teach poms and all kinds of dance related events.

I can't wait because she also is going to practice Zumba with me.
Here are my weekend workouts, I was very productive and got the basement floor painted and the entire place cleaned working up a sweat.

Also got up my Halloween decorations in the bay window, adorable. Today is my off day but will try to make it to Zumba class at the gym tonight. I do like the girl that teaches its just that its a 7pm class and that is when I am so DONE with energy for the day you know???

Sunday Workout:

30 Min Cardio Elliptical (at the gym)
Kenpo X after the gym
1 Hour cleaning and painting

P90X Round 3 Lean Phase 3 Week 3 Day 7

Workout - P90X Kenpo
Mood - Good Morning
Wt - 124
Time of workout = I hr 45 minutes
Cals burned = 555 check out that burn wow

25 of each move unless specified 1 set per leg.

Jab twists
Jab upper cuts
Jab, cross hooks, uppercut

Jogs, jump rope, jumping jacks (25), jump X jacks (10)

Step drag punch, punch
Jab, cross, switch
Hook, uppercut, switch
Knee kicks - 20 slow - 10 doubles fast
Ball kicks - 30 single doubles
Side kicks - 30

Jogs, jump rope, jumping jacks (25), jump X jacks (10)

Back kicks - 25
3 direction kicks - 24
Sword hammer - 15
Claw punch - 25

Jogs, jump rope, jumping jacks (25), jump X jacks (10)

30 Each:
Blocks front
Blocks corner
Inward Blocks
Downward Blocks

Jogs, jump rope, jumping jacks (25), jump X jacks (10)

Star Blocks 16
High block low punch 2x25
Knee back kick 2x30
Back knuckle ball kick/back kick 2x10
Hook upper cut low side kick 2x10
Elbow series 30
Vertical punches 100
Walking combo 30

Saturday Workout:

P90X Round 3 Lean Phase 3 Week 3 Day 6

Yoga X - 1 hour Hatha Yoga Class instead
Mood - Happy
Wt - 124
Cals burned = 60

NO EXCUSE I MAKE IT HAPPEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment