Tuesday, October 12, 2010

P90X Round 3 Chest and Back

SHEESH! I am still sore from painting.

I got in a 3 mile walk after dinner last night, no Zumba. I was hoping to practice or get in a small amount this morning, notta. For some reason I have NOT been popping out of bed right away, hibernation is trying to set in.

Fear NOT I will prevail.

3 Cookies last night, and a BIG bowl of Halloween candy at my desk I am going to have to muster up some sugar strength here for sure!

The plan is 3 mile run at lunch, weather is perfect.

P90X Round 3 Lean Phase 3 Week 12 Day 1

P90X Chest and Back
Mood - Love it
Wt - 124
Time of workout = 40 mins
Cals burned = 120

Pushups 30
Wide pullups 15
Military pushups 20
Reverse grip chin ups 15 [favorite]
Wide fly pushups 20 [favorite]
Close grip over hand pull up 13
Decline pushups 10
Heavy pants 15lb db 12
Diamond pushus 15 - with fingers & thumbs touching
Lawn mowers 15lb db 20
Dive bombers 10

NO EXCUSE I MAKE IT HAPPEN

No comments:

Post a Comment