Tuesday, September 28, 2010

P90X Round 3 Chest and Back


I am back to Tony on Phase 3 of Round 3 Lean.

This is one of my favorite in the series Chest and Back, it makes you feel very powerful just like shoulders and arms. I would rather like most work upper body then lower, not for glamour but because of my knees. Hence little bootay :-)

My total pushup count was 105, no modified, with outstanding form - Go T!

One the diamond pushups, I don't go low enough to touch my nose to my hands but I do go as low as I can. Yoga may be helping me with this we do an advanced move with a "hover" core move that is all push up related.

My favorite warm up = Pot stirs very good shoulder rotation

My favorite line by Tony = "You can surpass your goal"

2 favorite moves = Reverse chin ups and Wide fly pushups

After workout smoothie:
"Nanner coffee"
1 banana
1 c cold coffee
2 scoops whey vanilla ice cream protein
1 splash of skim milk

P90X Round 3 Lean Phase 3 Day 1

Chest and Back
Mood - Love it
Wt - 123
Time of workout = 40 mins
Cals burned = 120

Pushups 30
Wide pullups 15
Military pushups 20
Reverse grip chin ups 15 [favorite]
Wide fly pushups 20 [favorite]
Close grip over hand pull up 13
Decline pushups 10
Heavy pants 15lb db 12
Diamond pushus 15 - with fingers & thumbs touching
Lawn mowers 15lb db 20
Dive bombers 10

I worked on my Zumba studies last night, and will do more practice this weekend on putting my moves all together. Maybe a short video?

NO EXCUSE I MAKE IT HAPPEN

No comments:

Post a Comment