Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Workouts 2012 w/Pictures


My workout outfit last night, thanks Ellipse Fitness owner Ann Morrow

This is the dinner I made, I have really enjoyed this even if it is a summer salad

Yummy Beet Salad


Oxygen Mag recipe with my salad next to it, they look pretty much the same right? I finished the night with 1 scoop of Whey Casein.

Monday:
Off

Tuesday:
Workout - Cardio run + Client training
Time of workout - 40 min
Cals burned = 245 + 99 = 344

Lunch workout:
3 Mile run
5 Min incline walk

Client training:
Boxing:
Rounds 2 min on 2 off, 3 min on 2 min off

20lb Kettlebell:
Kettlebell swings 2 min x 2 - second drop arm
Kettlebell halo
Kettlebell dead lifts
(I used a 25lb bell)

15lb Sandbag core training:
1. Bag on knees for reverse double crunch
2. Bag over head holding bag straight up reg crunch
3. Bag on core double crunch
4. Bag behind head between V legs

Pull ups wide - 15
Pull ups center arm - 20

I will try to do food and workouts faithfully. My client had an injured knee so Thursday workout will be more lower body.

No comments:

Post a Comment