Wednesday, January 25, 2012

P90X2 Recipe #2 (Pic Blog)


I only got in 1 mile yesterday......today rain. Blah.......

Here is the recipe from last night the P90X2 recipe book:
Lemon Basil Salmon

Salmon and brussel sprouts yum plus 24g protein

Easy to make, add basil and lemon and bake for 8/12 minutes.
I give this a rating = 9

Only because I am not a fan of lemon and fish.

Breakfast today, low fat cottage cheese, peanuts, peaches and raisins = D-lish!


Yesterday was nice, here was my outfit

Everything is Ann Taylor except for the top, I got that at Old Navy $5.

Tonight workout with client.

1 comment:

  1. I love this recipe ! Reminds me of you making soap at home, Mom.
    And it's fun to see photos of your house there and see
    Dad in that comfy chair we sat in when we visited,
    attempting to use the slow internet :)

    I can't wait to hear how the soap turned out in terms
    of using it. Does it smell different since it is made with
    animal fat? Any other differences from vegetable-based soap?

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete