Monday, January 16, 2012

2 New Products + Recipe (pic blog)


Date night!!!!
Saturdays outfit - Top and Choker The Limited, Jeans Anna (for those of you that asked, I am a size 4)

Going out to dinner using our gift card woo woo!

One of my favorite places to eat located in Kirkwood MO.

It was of course D-lish.....

App = Muscles

My dinner - Trout stuffed with shrooms and spinach (I only ate 1/2)

D's Pork Chops (super duper high in cals)

Drinks = water of course, I think it really helps my completion, don't you? I only have on face powder and eye make up.


I tried these new snacks = love'm! Plus a whole bag is quite a lot really it is. And they don't taste fake, but I won't keep these around.....too tempting.

Article here:
www.examiner.com/fitness-trends-in-st-louis/new-snackwell-s-peanut-butter-pretzels


Have you tried them?

Or these?

My next review will be on these..........

This may sound gross but I really like this new snack concoction I created.....


4 Servings:
1 Ripe avocado
1/2 oz Walnuts
25 Raisins

Mix and eat, its really tasty! I have not figured the cals on this but you only need about 2 Tablespoons to feel good about it. Plus its good fats, which is very good for belly fat.

I taught Yoga on Saturday and then went to Dinner and organized taxes.
Will post this weeks meals later, along with today's outfit.

1 comment:

  1. I love this recipe ! Reminds me of you making soap at home, Mom.
    And it's fun to see photos of your house there and see
    Dad in that comfy chair we sat in when we visited,
    attempting to use the slow internet :)

    I can't wait to hear how the soap turned out in terms
    of using it. Does it smell different since it is made with
    animal fat? Any other differences from vegetable-based soap?

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete