Friday, December 4, 2009

P90X Round 2 Plyo Day 41

Today was P90X Plyo Again, I finished what I did not get done yesterday it was about 25 minutes. I found a great blog on the Plyo P90X with lots of pictures so check out Liveitbuzzed.com

He did a fabulous job posting the moves so you get a better understanding of this workout. I find it the one I enjoy the most. I have always loved jump training even with bad knees. You can still modify but not jumping as high, or keeping your legs tighter together for support on the knee caps.

Here is my workout and smoothie:
1 c 1% milk
1 scoop choc whey
1 c spinach
1 c blueberries (I wanted to add pb but did not due to fat/cals)

P90X Round 2 Day 40 (repeat day due to injury)
Completed workout GO T!

Workout - Plyo
Mood - TGIF!
WT - 115.5
Time of workout = 25 mins
Cals burned = ?

30 seconds each unless listed as 1 min
Run squats 180 jumps switch
Lateral leap frog squats
Monster truck tires
1 Hot foot "L shape jumps"
Pitch and catch (each side)
Jump shots (each side)
1 Football hero - tire up jog back


Getting the Rockstar Body.......

No comments:

Post a Comment