Wednesday, December 2, 2009
New Month New Goals
Here we are in the last month of the year.... new month new goals!
Do-overs and readjusting, look for improvements.
This is the time to start to plan, so that failing is NOT an option during the busy times ahead. I also like to reflect on what I have learned and how I have grown and the goals that I have achieved. Anything that was not fulfilled can be place again on the game plan. It happens even to the best of planners and its ok.
Sometimes we have to step it up so that time does not get away from us. Speed is everything, keeping the mind on track to avoid negative thoughts that can create sidesteps and derailments. One thing you can do is use the term "cancel", when those brain waves that are not positive try to sabotage you. just say "cancel" and move on with the plan of action.
The brain is just a survival device that's all that it knows. You have to keep emotions in check and keep the goal in place, taking steps each day towards it. EVERY step adds up! I never knew how fast time goes till after age 45, so if your under age 45 time is of the essence use it wisely because it gets faster each year, REALLY faster!
1. Finish out P90X round 2 (Dec/Jan)
2. Strive for 30 assisted pull ups & 5 Handstand pushups
3. Work on my financial plans - personal and business
4. Continue bible studies & prayer lists
5. Wrap up 4th quarter and all year end finances for CPA
6. Set 2010 goals - finance, business and fitness
7. Get my new Cardio T-Mix up and running
8. Continue What works journal entries, review past years entries
9. Commission artist for T- foundation artwork
Here is my workout today
P90X Round 2 Day 40
Pre- workout Smoothie
1 - scoop choc whey
1/2 c coffee
1/2 c cherries
1/2 c spinach
1 c 1% milk
2 tbs vanilla
Back hurt today, Plyo at lunch/after work split program
Workout - Plyometrics
Mood - Awww
Wt = 115.5
Time of workout = 40 mins
Cals burned = ?
30 seconds to 1 min each move.
2 tire heismans
Squat reach jump
Squat switch pick ups
Jump knee tucks
Leap frog squats
Skis - right, center, left, center
All around jumps
Rocks star hops
Getting the Rockstar Body.......
If you have not seen the Bodyrock here it is