Friday, November 20, 2009

Does Your Hair Predict Your Mood?


Bad hair days.....everyone has them right? I just wonder, does it put you in a different mood because of it?

This is something that I'm not sure I can relate with. Why?

1. My hair is 99.9% up, either pony, bun or twisted in a knot up top my head.
2. I have been a hair freak for my whole life. Yes my hair and me have a good relationship, I understand it, and it understands me.
3. I let it decided what it wants, I don't try to tell it what to do = happy.

Your thinking are you out of your mind?

Maybe...but what I have learned is that if my hair is not laying the way I want, I pull it back or let it go to the side it wants left vs right. Also I love head accessories don't you? Gives me a reason to get them out of the drawer and on my head, forces me to change it up.

Bands, pins, and clips and scarves......all good, all work when my hair has "its own way of thinking".

So does it predict my mood?

Not really, but it does predict my fashion for the day. (and sometimes cost me an extra 5 minutes in the morning yikes) If it needs a scarf or headband, then I will wear something more sporty. If it needs pulled back, I wear something more sexy or business like. The rest of the time, its just sweat drenched from working out and I don't really care what it does as long as I have some!

So I guess that just makes me weird. I let my hair decide my fashion not my mood....and I go with it happily.

Today should be day 35 of P90X Round 2 Classic but my dvd won't run my Back and Bicep today.

I did JM's 30 Day Shred Level 1.

Pre-workout(loved this one!)
1 c cherries frozen
1 c cold coffee
1 scoop chocolate whey
1/2 vanilla yogurt
1/2 c 1% milk

Post-workout
1 c cottage cheese low fat
1 c peaches
24 peanuts

Workout - 30 Day Shred Level 1
Mood - Woo woo
Time = 20 mins
Cals burned = ?

Friday stats:
Wt - 114
BF% 22.9
BMI 19.6

5 leg lifts from pull up bar

Here is my latest
www.examiner.com/x-28813-St-Louis-Fitness-Trends-Examiner


Getting the Rockstar Body......

No comments:

Post a Comment