Friday, June 21, 2013

ZCut Cardio Week 1 Day 4 - Workout #3

The largest full moon of 2013, a so-called "supermoon," will light up the night sky Sunday!

Happy First day of Summer :-) I will have my camera out on Sunday.
My guitar hook came and this stuff too.....
cool!

I got it hung up = yay!

I love how it looks in the room, now hopefully I can kick that "outta sight outta mind" to the curb.
I was keeping it under my bed, and forgetting to practice.

Here it is, ready to practice 4 times a week for 10 minutes each night.
Thats. The. Goal.

Last night I made lean ground chuck topped with mushrooms saute'd in olive oil and corn on the cob.
Just de-lish!
To cook: Just take corn in the shuck and put in microwave for 3 minutes then turn the cob, and cook 3 more minutes on high. Let sit a minute or 2 and then peel and each!
Best. Corn. Ever.


Yesterday and today's outfits.......just for fun :-)


Gracie, saying bye to me this morning peeking out as I left for the office
:-)

 
ZCut Cardio Week 1 Day 4 - Workout  #3
X2
Side plyo w/burpee
Mule Kicks
Crab crunches
3 Way V-ups straight leg, open leg, bent knee
Killed it, happy Friday and thanks for reading.

2 comments: