Monday, June 17, 2013

DYI: Make A Oscillating Standing Fan A Hanging Oscillating Fan

I like saving money so I decided NOT to buy an expensive hanging oscillating fan.
DYI: Make A Oscillating Standing Fan A Hanging Fan
I already had this $16 fan in my fitness studio and decided why not hang it?
They want $54 for a hanging oscillating fan, and it has to be mounted in wood......I have concrete.
Thus and idea struck me!
Why not mount mine?
Pre-drill the base (after I marked where the screws should go) use extra long screws to go through the base and the wood to be totally secured.

Then mount into floor beams

Presto.......
More floor space and it works perfect!
I pre-shortened the stand as low as it could go before I hung it.

I just love it and it worked great for my morning workout.

There you have it
DYI: Make A Oscillating Standing Fan A Hanging Fan with a disclaimer note: I am not responsible for any harm that comes from someone trying or attempting to do this, this is at your own risk only.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment