Tuesday, March 8, 2011

How To Get Your Dream Body



" The best motivation is self-motivation. The guy says, "I wish someone would come by and turn me on." What if they don't show up? You've got to have a better plan for your life."
Jim Rohn

Always have a plan! How can you know where you are going with out one? My goodness its great to have goals but without direction and a plan you got nothing, notta, zilch!

So many de-railments can set in. Oh life just keeps on ticking and as they say time waits for no one so TURN ON and get going. You only have you to blame if you don't or even if you fail, so what its all on YOU.

My advise has always been give yourself the edge.

I know your saying "Trainer T. how do I give myself the edge"??? I have kids, I have school, I have responsibilities and I am tired. Well here is the secret so listen close. MAKE YOURSELF ACCOUNTABLE. Yes and by doing that you will have the edge over yourself.
Hum, how do you do that exactly?

1. Have a plan of what your going to do for the day BEFORE the day starts. Yes, make your plan the night before or even a few days before if you can. Block it down to time frames, work by calendar...YOUR important so pencil yourself in.

2. Stick with like minded people that lift you up, check up on you and keep you on course. This could be a friend, a workout buddy or spouse.

3. Feed your brain with good food, read and study things that are in line with your accountability's. Like the fitness books, motivational cds or the bible.

4. Just like savings, pay yourself first! Make yourself the priority then everything else. How can you be a better person if you are not focused on yourself? Put stock in YOU.

5. Make 1 change a day or week. Its not easy but it makes you have to stay aware and accountable.

6. Post notes every where of what you want, and how great you are, be your own best cheerleader. You will see that your mind will change and you will gain motivation from practice.

So give yourself and edge, what works for you to stay TURNED ON and accomplish those goals and dreams. Its NEVER too late to become a better you, and get your dream body.

Todays workout:
30 Day Shred level 2 w/10lb db

Green monster:
1/2 banana
2 scoops vanilla whey
1 c spinach fresh
1 tsp olive oil

NO EXCUSE I MAKE IT HAPPEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment