Monday, September 14, 2009

Idea Journals

Is this a cool idea or what? If your a runner this may need to be on your holiday list, I love this and thought I would share.

www.shoewallet.com/


How about this idea? I'm hungry just reading this, and its all natural.

www.washboardwaffles.com/index.php


After this I need a towel off....with some motivation!

www.inperspire.com/workout-towels-inpiration-s/3.htm


I just thought I would share some links today that I found very interesting and yet so simple. Sometimes just getting my creative juices flowing with fitness happens when I see other ideas. Simple is good and yet so many times we try to complicate things.

Is it because we are female?

Massive list makers?

Frantic multi-taskers?

Talk-a-holics?

Not sure, but I am working on being more centered, more focused on where I want my life to go and my purpose to be full of passion.

So I guess I am thinking that the best way for me to keep the direction correct is to eliminate each time I am off course.

I am going to keep and "Idea journal", a Feedback booklet.

Each times something works GREAT, I will list it under the keep ideas. Each time something does not work for me, I will list it in the Don't keep ideas.

This way, I can see how I am succeeding and what is working so that I may fine tune these to be even better, more successful and less worried about an outcome that I don't want to happen.

Simple = Success

Getting the Rockstar Body.......

No comments:

Post a Comment