Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Do You Want Results?

Do You WANT Fitness Results?

Rich's Custard on Telegraph my enemy right now! Won't get a result eating this thats for sure, but it is heavenly.

How are you doing today?

I'm OUTSTANDING! (Try this reply, you will like the results you get from people when they ask you and you reply like this)

Darn, last night I wanted to take some pictures of my decorations for the vendor fair this weekend we are going to be in. I got busy with some studies with other things I am working on, and BAM the night was over.

Of course I could always go decorating crazy but I kept the budget of $25 for everything. I also borrowed 4 sign holders from my office that the marketing director let me use. Now I have 6 total and that should be perfect. Maybe I can get those done tonight.

This week my carbs have been higher the last 2 days and I am going to think that is what caused my 1/2lb weight gain. Most were good carbs, but still being over on any of my macros right now will not get the results we are wanting. Buh bye muffy top!

Its SO hard to be SO dedicated, you really have to want a result!

Do you know that feeling?

I mean this morning during my warm up on the elliptical the "model" channel station was left on, and talk about motivation! I was like I better kick it up a notch today so I can look like that! Nah not really, but I did love the outfits and the hair styles. They are so creative with that I enjoy seeing and then trying to copy it. I love being ME.

Off to the workouts this week, and my feelings/moods.

I have been feeling better then ever, getting hungry when I should and my back and knees are holding up terrific. All good stuff. I finished my off day Monday with P90X stretch much needed and Thursday night is my massage, can't wait! Tuesday was cardio day and I kicked it in high gear but only getting a 12 min mile, still don't get that. I'm going with that lack of sleep on that one. I still kicked 285 cals to the curb, then got in a 40 minute incline walk at lunch.
Again all good stuff.

I had some diet pitfalls so far this week, a few Doritos and a few bites of Ben and Jerry's....complete sugar rush. OMG. I am over that, and feeling satisfied to continue with my diet goals with SUCCESS!

Here is my workout today and just for fun I added assisted pullups and oblique crunches:

Workout = Workout A
Mood - Oh yeah!
Wt = 116.5 (thats up 1/2lb)
Time of workout = 45 mins
Cals burned = ?

5 min elliptical warm up w/shoulder, tricep & neck stretch
Time of workout = 45 min

3x10 30lb BB Squat
3x10 15lb DB Bench press
3x10 40lb Overhand BB row
3x10 20lb BB shoulder press (used DB 15lb)
3x10 40lb BB Stiff Leg Deadlift
3x15 Hanging leg raises - last set 20

Chair squats 10 each leg

Asst Pullups
Set 1 x 10 = 55lb
Set 2 x 7= 45lb

1 set 25 each bent knee obliques
Triangle
Bent over leg stretch / calve stretch

Getting the Rockstar Body......

No comments:

Post a Comment