Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Ever Have A Foot Detoxification?



I'm Getting A Foot Detoxification Tonight!

Last night I went to my "other" chiropractor to get my FREE birthday adjustment. This doctor Dr. Casey is close to my home, and I have been with him for about 7 years. He now has a big office and offers more services, like massage and detoxification.

A few things came out of this meeting, of course my adjustment that was wonderful but also my shoulder injury. See I showed him that when I try to do a rotation the thing makes a "popping crunchy" noise. Also I told him I can't do a full push up all the way down or lateral movements. It was confirmed its not my rotators cup but muscle/joint related.

Well he did 3 moves on this and PUT IT BACK IN PLACE!

Holy cow, this thing has been messed up since like 8 months now. I was thrilled and even though it kinda hurt like the bee jeebies its much better today. I can't wait to do my lifts tomorrow and see how I feel. I also decided that today I would take my cardio off, did not want to strain after my adjustment and with all the stuff he did better rest then sorry. I will still get in my 30-40 minute incline at lunch today, its so nice I may even run. Go T.

So next he tells me he is doing foot detox, and I can have a first visit for FREE!

Sign me up!

I was beaming to get this done, I have heard about this and the more I learn in the wellness field the better I get at advising my opinions since I have actually experienced it right?

Have you ever had a Foot Detox?

If so did you like it?

I thought I would share some information I found online about it. He tells me that they use sea salt.

What happens during a therapeutic detox foot bath, and how long do you need to take them?

Foot Detox:
You immerse your feet in warm water [do not use distilled water or reverse osmosis water]. The machine is set to the correct settings and ionization levels. Then you sit back and relax for 35 minutes while the machine completes its cycle. The suggested protocol for adults of all ages is to use the machine every other day for 14 sessions (about 1 month). After that, take a break for a week. You can then start over with every other day for 14 sessions, and either continue on that program, or start using it as desired. Children under 4 years of age should not use the foot spa: Age 4-7 years = 10 - 15 minutes, Age 8- 12 years = 15 - 20 minutes, Age 13 - 17 years = 20 - 35 minutes. You may see the excreted toxins, including parasites, in the water. THIS SOUNDS IKY!!

The water may change color and consistency from orange, brown through to black -- due to the release of toxic substances through the 2000 pores (WHAT 2000 PORES OMG!) on the sole of each foot. There may be lymphatic fat or mucous floating on the water. Note: Depending on your geographical region, the water may not change colors, but the same detoxification effects still occur. Water will also change color without any body parts immersed. Click here for more details regarding water color change.


What is the significance of color?
Believe it or not, it is important to eat a variety of colorful foods in order to assure balanced chemistry. Every color is a chemical and has a chemical value. Chemical components of foods contribute to their acid-alkaline balance.

As a general rule here is how the color of foods work:
Green Foods nourish the immune system, especially the liver and gall bladder.

Red Foods nourish the endocrine system, including the pituitary gland, as well as the heart and small intestines.

Orange Foods nourish the joints.

Yellow Foods nourish the digestive system, including the spleen, stomach, and pancreas.

Yellow-Green foods nourish the kidney, bladder, urinary tract, female/prostate area..

Brown Foods nourish the liver.

White Foods nourish the respiratory system, namely the lungs, but also the large intestines, lymphatic system and skin.

Black Foods nourish the circulatory system, kidneys, liver, gallbladder and bladder.

By the same token, when the water is changing colors, each color represents the part of the body that is being detoxified. One of the most visual effects is the discoloration of the water, but while the color changes in the water can be dramatic, it is not the most important factor and one must be careful about making any judgments based only on the water color.

I wonder what colors I will see?

Getting the Rockstar Body.......

No comments:

Post a Comment