Wednesday, August 21, 2013

No Nonsense Socks Rock!!!

I just got some new socks and I love'm!!!
Not only do they breathe well, they feel amazing for walking and running.
I didn't run a bunch just 2 miles but they were so much better then my old ones.
I rate these = 10
This morning getting up for my workout, the sun was'nt even up yet

Just as it was getting daylight I got a shot of my new wind chime.
It sounds really nice but it has to be super windy ;-)

I also noticed some leaves changing......
Hearts huh?

Yesterday at the office I wore my fabulous white pants, it was almost 90 degrees out.

And today after my workout at the office.......

 
ZCut Month 3 Week 2 Day 4 Workout #5 & #7 
Double workout day!
Workout #5 (am)
4 rounds:
Long jump burpees
High knees chair touches
Dips

Workout #7 (lunch)
Reg squat to sumo
Side jumps
Burpee to roll over knee in
Mountain climbers
Plank up downs 
Cals burned = 120
Weight - 127
BMI - 21.0
 
Tonight, client training - 1 hr
 
Thanks for reading...........

1 comment:

  1. whoah this blog is great i love reading your articles.
    Stay up the great work! You recognize, many individuals are looking
    round for this info, you could aid them greatly.


    My web blog - Premium Raspberry Ketone Review

    ReplyDelete