Monday, August 12, 2013

My 1985 Mazda RX7 Moves to Florida!

I sold my sports car I had since I was 23, it was just so sad!
I took a few shots to say bye-bye.
I thought it would stay in the family with my nephew but he got a truck and since I wasn't driving her I thought it was time to go to someone that would love her like I did. (do)
She's so cute!!!

They came with a HUGE tractor trailer, at the end of my driveway.
I had to coast her down.

And then they loaded her up on the bottom row!

I had to sit in the car, it was super scary seeing those cars go up and down on the hydraulics toward me....OMG!

I was sweating bullets :-(

But he got her loaded up in about an hour.

And still looking cute..........

Off she heads to a new home.
Florida.

It was a stressful time, but I didn't really need to keep her and I got a great price for her.
The guy was from Miami that came for her, his truck had the Florida plates.
My car made it to the beach before me :-)

A casual outfit my new top I love by Ann Taylor of course!


ZCut Month 3 Week 1 Day 2 Workout #8:
Jump squat w/ side leg lift
Surfers
Knee hug crunches
Jump lunge w/ front leg lift
Plank 3 way jumps
 
I'm on the last few weeks of this program.
Thanks for reading....................

No comments:

Post a Comment