Monday, May 14, 2012

Power 4 Pink Workout





I just finished doing this workout and wow I love it! If you want to read more about it, you can find my full input here http://www.examiner.com/article/power-4-pink-new-workout

This weekend was so fabulous our weather was good enough to bottle up and keep all year long! I managed to add some new moves to my Yoga class on Saturday and they loved it. I have slowly been adding more flow moves because of 2 reasons.

1. Fun
2. Burns more calories

Its not anything invented by me, it is just moves that I put in a certain order that I really think flow while still holding long enough to really feel the "BURN" yay!

I also got to go to lunch with a fabulous friend, and she picked up the tab = double jump up and down with joy!

Sure hope everyone had a great Mothers Day weekend, now its back to fun at the office. 

No comments:

Post a Comment