Tuesday, May 22, 2012

3 Mile Run


Our weather has been AMAZING!
I just love it, and today I should get in some inclines or maybe a run.

Last night I did a 3 mile run, it was perfect just the right temp with a nice breeze and today I am sore. Goes to show that I really gave it my all, no slacking. Gotta love a slight incline huh?

This was the workout then followed by the 3 mile run: 
Workout - Walk + Client training
Time of workout - 1hr + 30 min run
Cals burned = 322

Burpee w/hop and step up
DB bench press - add one works one holds
Plank on bench w/leg lift and knee in

Sandbag cleans w/bent over row
Leg swing w/back lunge
Leg swings Squat w/circle band and leg lift
Bench in and out Shuffles w/circle band

Core 3 way reach
Reverse crunch w/crossed legs
Reverse crunch straight leg

1 comment: