Thursday, April 12, 2012

Quest Bars are YUMMO!


This is yesterday's outfit, nothing new but the tee shirt from Ann Taylor the scarf is from Cateos and the boot shoes, Payless crops from Old Navy.

Woo woo......I am super happy my Quest Bars came!

I love the lemon!

Of course they don't make a bad flavor, but lemon is such a treat to me. I was able to eat one between clients and it sure saved my energy level.

Last nights workouts again a double!

Workout - 2 clients back to back
Time of workout - 2 hrs
Cals burned = 297

#1
Step ups
TRX plank to scissors to double leg in and outs
Bench press - 15lb

Skull crushers - 10lb
T lateral lifts - 5lbs
Walking lunges

Back rows - 25lb
Bicep curls - 15lb
Burpees - 1 min

Bench hops - 1 min
Bench dips - 1 min
Leg lift dips - 30 sec

Boxing rounds
Jabs R
Jabs L
Combo Jabs

Bicycles w/palate's ball
Reverse crunch w/palate's ball

#2
Step ups
10 plyo jump low step
Back rows 25lb

Sand bag clean and press
Bench press 10lb
TRX plank hold to scissor to single leg mt climbers

Incline bench press
High plyo 1 min
Calve lifts 3-way

Single leg lunge w/shoulder press
Low step with later lifts front then side
Double hammer curl to rotator fly to kissed upright row

Superman w/leg circles L & R
Gate w/leg lifted
Table top with straight leg circles

Tonight I am off, yes off!

I going to take my Yoga mat bags to another studio to see if they are going to sell them for me. They want them but have not seen them......so wish me luck!

and these are some of the fabrics


Plus I get to teach this Saturday at the Yoga Studio the 10am slot I am so happy I love that time slot!

Do you eat Quest bars? If so what is your favorite flavor?

1 comment:

  1. You ought to take part in a contest for one of the highest quality blogs on the
    net. I will recommend this web site!
    My web page: Great Personal Trainer In North London

    ReplyDelete