Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Ben & Jerry's W/Double clients





Ben & Jerry's Greek Yogurt..........I must admit, I won't be buying this any more. It is just too darn tasty! The serving is 1/2 cup but this little container is 4 servings yet it seems like 2! Sure it has 6gr of protein but that's only 12 per 420 calories if you eat a whole cup.


Nutritional Info - Ben & Jerry's Banana Peanut Butter Greek Frozen Yogurt


Serving Size - 1/2 cup (99g)


Calories - 210 (from Fat - 70)


Fat - 8g (Saturated Fat - 2.5g)


Sodium - 100mg


Carbs - 30g (Sugar - 26g)


Protein - 6g



But I love peanut butter anything, homemade cookies are my all time favorite! Not sure how the other flavors are but I don't think they make anything bad.



Last nights double client workout was a blast! I managed to get a super sweat fest from both my clients woo woo!


Workout - 2 clients back to back
Time of workout - 2hrs
Cals burned = 198

#1
Warm up Walking & high knees on board

Wall squats w/lateral raises
Burpees w/hop
Push ups modified

Squats w/lateral ball raise
Resistance band triceps w/pulses
Circle band step outs

Boxing rounds
Jabs R
Jabs L
Jab combo w/twist
Jab blow out 2 min

Bench dips
Bench mountain climbers
Baby jacks

Pilate's scissors


#2
Circle band warm up side to side and V steps

Curtsy squats TRX
Plyo jump low
Pushups w/Pilate's ball

Squats TRX w/chest press
Plyo jump - I-jacks
Pushups w/db row

Incline chest press
Plank on stability ball w/knee ins
Walking towels planks

Incline chest press
Bicep curl
Body bar rows

Pilate's scissors

Tonight is another double session back to back, I will bring on much more intensity...shhh don't tell them :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment