Wednesday, May 12, 2010

HAWT Curtis Stone, BL final 4!


OMG....come cook for me Curtis! I had NO idea who this guy was till I googled him, hes HAWT! (I don't have cable and I don't really watch much tv and most chefs are kinda chunky)

I was so happy to see BL last night, I was on vacation last week and missed the make-over week boo hoo!

Thats when I am sure Daris got a BIG transformation since his hair was bigger then mine in the 80's! He looks so great now, and I am proud of who he is becoming as a man. You know not a boy, and his mom is so thrilled he is saving his life.

Wow, the stats on Michael from the doctor was amazing on how his percentage dropped on taking care of his heart! Just goes to show what you can do when you really want to.

If you saw it last night and have thoughts let me know, here is my take on it.

www.examiner.com/x-28813-St-Louis-Fitness-Trends-Examiner~y2010m5d12-Biggest-Loser-reflection-night


Ps, I am kinda glad that maybe now Sunshine will be able to stop crying all the time. I really like her, but still did anyone else notice that? And how HAWT is Ashley getting? I am glad she is the female in the final 4.

Still waiting for the sand flea sting to go down, so I can really workout. Pulled the stinger out on Sunday when I could finally see it from the swelling (got stung on Thursday) and have been putting pure aloe and neosporeon on it to heal since thats what the internet said to do.

Darn thing knocked me to my knees on the beach...ouch!

Note to self: Don't let sand fleas bite you

1 comment:

  1. Oh girl, my hubby and I can't wait for Tuesdays have NO idea what I will do once its over! Sunshine is gorgeous and I am SO glad Michael got over his hurdle...he broke my heart! They are all so inspirational! My hubby and I have our favorite of the four who we would like to see win it....If I knew Daris and saw him on the street right now I don't think I would recognize him what an amazing transformation he is!

    Hope you are doing great and reaching for those goals girl!

    ReplyDelete