Thursday, March 14, 2013

The 5-in-1 ProUnit Performance Trainer

Once in a while a really cool fitness gadget comes around, this is it!


I wish I would have thought of this because I have all the items and this is great because its compact and easy to use. I like easy!

The 5-in-1 ProUnit Performance Trainer and 90 day system can help us function in daily life with things like lifting grocery bags, putting on our seat belt, and playing with our kids by training consistently in a very functional way.

Some of the many benefits:
• Easier To Exercise
• Increases Aerobic Threshold (Endurance)
• Higher Level of Exercise Possible
• More Calories Burned
• More Fat Calories Burned
• More Calories Required At Rest

Here is my take on it...........oh and don't forget to check out the video :-)
http://www.examiner.com/article/prounit-performance-trainer-the-competitive-edge?cid=db_articles

Thanks for reading......

2 comments:

  1. It's going to be ending of mine day, however before end I
    am reading this enormous post to increase my knowledge.


    my homepage ... Muscle Building

    ReplyDelete