Monday, March 11, 2013

Girls Day Facials!

Had the best girls day!
Saturday we went to lunch and then got a facial at MassageLuxe FaceLuxe inside the location in Kirkwood, it was so fun.
 
I know, I don't have on any make up but look how amazing my skin looks after my facial compared to BEFORE (above)
Very pleased!

Then I decide yesterday since it was raining all day......
To make protein pancakes!
YUMMO..........topped with peanut butter and berries and a dab of honey.

Here is the recipe from my friend Jessica.....
 
Thanks for reading
 

2 comments:

  1. Your face is glowing, i love it.

    The pancake looks pretty good too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Visit Elle "Hairsalon" at Wairau Park, Auckland, NZ for "Beauty therapy", manicure, pedicure, fashion, modeling, catwalk, "Waxing", "Facials" runway, hair cut For "Bridal Hair", hairstyle, "Prom Hairdo", please do contact our "Hairdresser", "North Shore", hairstylist at 09 444 4862

    ReplyDelete