Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Insanity Week 1 Round 2 Completed!

I decided to color tip my hair with the new Feria hair color Wild Ombre. Love. It.

http://www.beautyinthebag.com/wordpress/the-first-at-home-ombre-hair-color/loreal-paris-feria-wild-ombre-in-o60-for-medium-to-dark-brown-hair/

OK its week 2 Insanity round 2 and I have hurt my left knee, caused me to miss my Yoga class with Connie. Sigh........no back bends! Thanks Shaun T. :-)

Oh quick recipe for 2 ingredient cookies from my friend Kim!

2 bananas, 1 cup quick oats. Mash together, Flatten out to cookies, I made about 12 but it varies. Bake at 350 for about 15 minutes. Enjoy!  (You can add in chopped nuts, raisins, cinnamon, chocolate chips or whatever extras you like)

New BANANA 2-ingredient recipe to try:

1 ripe banana
2 whole eggs

Mix it all up (add-ins and flavorings optional) and make like pancakes!

Thanks for reading...........

No comments:

Post a Comment