Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Kemoll's in St. Louis

So I finally went to this restaurant for dinner.
Got lost trying to find it and the parking, you must enter from Pine Street.  

You had to follow the white balloon to find your way, it on the 40th floor.

Dark and romantic with views of downtown, and the Arch.

Seafood pasta they are known for I give it a 9. The service was bad, and if not for the bus girl it would have been a miserable event. She actually did so much for me, I was grateful. Would I go back to this eat here?
NO. Bar none, no one was friendly, no one cared much about anything. The hostess was a nice pleasant guy, and the bus girl, amazing. But the waiter forgot everything and even the bus girl admitted he was having an "off night".
He did bring free bread sticks, but then ordered a dessert I never ordered......huh?
The good thing......you can order 1/2 orders!!!
They just don't tell you that, so expect a HUGE portion which is why its so pricey.

I wore this same dress I wore to Vegas.
and my 30 year High School reunion. Love. it.

and I love this shot of my shoulders :-)

My Charity walk went great, I raised $150.00

The weather. Perfect.

Cute red shirts, it was 2.6 miles.

These gates are from where my father used to work.

He was an engineer.

Miss you dad!
 
Last night, I taught Yoga and today I hope to get in a run.
Thanks for reading........

No comments:

Post a Comment