Thursday, October 18, 2012

New Photos!

Let me start with my workouts so far this week and goals, nope I didn't forget this as promised.

 
DAILY TOTALS / DAILY GOAL:
Minutes
45 / 60
Calories
290 / 240

WEEKLY TOTALS / WEEKLY GOAL:
Minutes
305 / 360
Calories
1758 / 1440

As you can see I have been very busy, and beating my  calorie goals!

Here are some random new pictures I took in the studio, before I go into my workouts.

                                                            New Lululemon My Mantra yoga pant ($98)
Yoga with weights

New organic skirted yoga crop

Old Navy clearance tank

Using balls for core work incorporates stabilizer muscles

 
Sunday:
Workout - Insanity Day 7
Time of workout - 45
Cals burned = 260
Monday:
Workout - Insanity Day 8
Time of workout - 45 min
Cals burned = 290
 
Tuesday:
Workout - Insanity Day 9 + Client workout + Taught Yoga
Time of workout - 1 hr 30 min
Cals burned = 630

Sub for Yoga - 1hr
Client workout - 45 min (demo only)
Walk - 30 min

Step up - 8min w/2lb db

x2
Bosu push up claps
Dips w/leg lifts
Bent over row on Bosu - 25lb

Bosu upside down mountain climbers
Boxing - 5 mins
Cool down stretches
Wednesday:
Workout - Insanity day 10
Time of workout - 40 min
Cals burned = 258
 
Thursday: (to be cont.)
Workout - Insanity Day 11 + 2 Client training
Time of workout - 45 min
Cals burned = 290
 
Not sure how my client training back to back will go tonight, but I am sure I will be doing some of the moves.
So far my knees are still killing me, and my back but I am wrapping them and doing the best I can. If I finish this past the 2 week mark I will be on the downhill side. I have tried Insanity 2 other times, lets hope the 3rd time is a charm.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment