Monday, August 20, 2012

Weekend Metabolic Workout


This weekend was so fun!I spent the night at a hotel, and just relaxed to keep myself upbeat about the one year anniversary of my mother passing.
Sigh.....
I got to swim, get in a hot tub, have happy hour and all FREE food. I loved that part, keeping my finances in check.

I wanted to post some of the pictures, but my laptop was running so slow I gave up. Maybe next blog?

Here are the Weekend Workouts:

Saturday with client 8am -8.30am
30 minute metabolic workout -
Inchworms
Downdog Updog
Burpees
Jacks
High knees
Crunches
Mountain climbers

1 hour taught Yoga 11.15am - 12.15pm
Basic poses plus I added moves with toys
Modified plank twist
Ball bridge
Ball goddess
Block bridge w/leg lift
Strap side stretches

Swimming - 30 minutes

Sunday - Rest


1 comment:

  1. I wonder why other professionals don’t notice your website much m glad I found this
    Reta Alward

    ReplyDelete