Friday, August 10, 2012

Shutterfly!

I did my very first Shutterfly photo book!



This is my first attempt at a book on Shutterfly! I spent hours loading some of the photos from my Birthday trip to Maui, when my computer shut down and ate them all! So on attempt number 2 I decide to only load about 40 and work with it. So there you have it a few pages from the 20 page book.
What I liked about it was being creative, what I didn't like was how long it took for me to load the pictures then add them. But there is a shortcut.
Pick out all the photos you want to use, and put them in a SEPARATE file on your desktop. Then it is soooo much faster.

Now I can reflect on my trip and will do this again on my mother and my nephew. I give Shutterfly a rating of 10 once you understand how to use it.


No comments:

Post a Comment