Thursday, June 28, 2012

Todays Sunrise

Todays sunrise was amazing!
Lucky me I got to see it since I am working early to cover a dentist appointment today. I get my crown put on! Not really looking forward to it, but I am looking forward to getting the temporary removed so I can eat again...woo woo!
I also caught a better picture of the blue wild flowers in the early light with the tall grass in the back, it was so pretty. I wanted to get out of the car, but I think cars would have started honking.

The catails also were all a glow in the early morning light, this was at 6.45am and I would rather have been running then heading to work.....just sayin.


Last these rocks with white flowers on them, I just love the rough look and it makes me want to hike!

Just wanted to snap a few pictures for motivation of how beautiful the day it..........enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment