Friday, June 15, 2012

New Fitness Toys!



Image: Target.com

Woo woo, I got new fitness toys! Thanks to my clients for making my biz profitable I was able to add a few more things. (I don't want to post this on my Facebook fan page so my clients will be surprised shhhhhh)

Here they are........and I actually got these cheaper retail then if I would order them wholesale.

#1
Bosu, Bosu, Bosu!
www.target.com/p/bosu-balance-trainer/-/A-530738
Just youtube bosu workouts and check out what you can do with this bad boy! This was on my list last year, and this year I got it.

#2
Rubber mat
www.target.com/p/gaiam-rubber-yoga-mat-black/-/A-13561592
Great for mountain climbers and things where you want to "stick" or if your hands get sweaty. I love rubber for that and my other Zoba mat was $80 this is almost the same for 1/2 the price!

#3
(Gift to me...Pocket outside and inside to hold keys, water, change of bottoms and towel I love it!)
www.target.com/p/gaiam-gaiam-tree-of-life-tote-bag/-/A-10967723

#4
Core-a-rama and check out the price drop!
www.walmart.com/ip/Core-Tech-Pilates-Machine/10737828

#5
Check out the action of this little toy, and reviews. Fierce!
www.walmart.com/ip/Everlast-Pilates-Rowing-Action-Exerciser/11996069

I am not sure what my favorite will be, but I have some that are already close to number one like the kettlebell and mini yoga balls.
So what is your favorite fitness toy?

No comments:

Post a Comment