Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentines Day

As requested, hair down (sorta) I never post a picture of me with my hair down REALLY.
I only have 2 or 3 videos with my hair down, I will do the next one down.

Working out + Hair up = Comfort training zone.


Plus, I don't like wearing makeup and not taking care of my face. (sticking with that, see my skin glow?)


This week I got all 3 of my swimsuits in that I ordered. This is one of them, and I have never owned a RED suit. I got a purple-ish, black and this red one for my vacation this year. Even though I would love to go back and see my friend Treva from Core Studio in Laguna Beach, not this year.


Why am I rambling about this on Valentines Day? Need to set some BIG bodacious goals!


This weeks workouts:

Sunday Hot Yoga = 90 minutes

Tuesday Client ST training = 60 minutes


Since we got snow, running = 0.


Happy Valentines Day, may love be in the air!


No comments:

Post a Comment