Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Disco Party Of The Year!

I was lucky enough to get invited to a VIP party at the St. Louis Arch Hyatt, that was all Disco!
Well actually the theme was Trapped in the 70's and 80's.
My costume......
And make up ;-

And my friend had the same outfit

Ha ha, minus the necklace and bangles and gaudy silver hand bag!

In the ladies room, with platforms :-)

Selfie........

Another party goer that was so fun to dance with!

The guest singer.......
Gloria Gaynor!!!
OMG........non stop dancing

We had a ball, so I didn't get many photos because I was on the dance floor the whole time.

The Salad, with pears

Entree was Beef, potato and asparagus

Table party favors.....
Yes, my future looks bright :-)

 
Today's workout:
 
ZCut Strength Training Month 1 Week 1 Day 3

x4
Squat db press to overhead
Side plank burpees
Forward lunge w/db twist
Pike knee ins 
 
Thanks for reading.............chow!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment