Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Easy Smoothies

Yesterday's outfit. I went on a bit of a shopping haul at Ann Taylor and love her! I wore the outfit on the right to the office then took off the sweater and added the belt for a look to go out to dinner in.

I love strawberries! This means summer is on the way........woo woo and it is the lowest carb fruit so you can really enjoy these with some nuts as a snack, or have them by themselves they are one of my favorites. For smoothies, I just add almond milk, fresh spinach and cinnamon......and blend then drink!


It is the best, so refreshing you got to love it.



This mornings smoothie, prep time 3 minutes:

Pineapple (the fruit that helps with bloating)

1 cup fresh spinach - the super food and fiber

1.5 scoops vanilla whey = protein

1/2 c almonds milk (or skim or non fat your choice)

1 tsp of cinnamon - I add this every day as it has so many good things for you

Mix and drink!



Great for after workout or as a snack. I like the almond milk since it is thicker and has only 40 calories plus is higher in calcium.



Easy dinner last night:

Last nights dinner was wonderful, I really enjoyed it however I also added a 1/2 c of natural applesauce. The sweet combo with the fish was D-lish.

Total time = 20 minutes

Broil Salmon fish w/olive oil then sprinkle with course black pepper

Steam asparagus in 1-2 tbs of water in microwave

Enjoy!



Today's workout is Teaching Yoga

100 pushups

100 crunches

1 mile









































No comments:

Post a Comment