Friday, March 9, 2012

Butts & Guts Workouts

I have been taking these NEW Women's Vitamins for about 3 weeks, not sure if they are making any change in energy, they taste nasty but I am giving them a go. (They make them for men too)
Packed with 20 fruits and veggis here is the link

http://www.feelalive.com/


Today's sunrise

and my lunch

Yesterdays outfit

my new beads for the JUKE for St. Pats month.......

A few of my favorite things.......


Yesterday lunch workout = 2 miles
Client workout = Butts and Guts on Tuesday and Thursday
Time of workout - 1 hour
Cals burned = 90

Butts & Guts
Tuesdays workout:

2x30
Ball overhead straight leg crunches
Bridges on stability ball w/pulses
Straight leg crunch
Pilates ball squeeze basic crunch
Pilates ball squeeze reverse crunch

Pilates ball glute press lifts w/pulses
Pilates ball hydrants w/pulses
Band tricep kick backs + one holds one works
Band shoulder press + one holds one works
Bench dips

Butts & Guts
Thursdays workout:
Workout - Client workout Butts and Guts
Time of workout - 1 hr
Cals = 90

2x30
Walkdown pushups w/hop
Bird dogs + leg lift pulses
Single leg bridge lift + pulses
Overhead bridge lift w/pilates ball

Circle band leg lift adbuctors (killers!)
Circle band V
Circle band lateral chest fly
DB upward rows

4 count crunch on stability ball
Oblique twist on stability ball
Double crunch w/pilates ball
V sit bench crunch w/pilates ball
Straight leg reverse crunch w/pilates ball at ankles

Since the doctor gave me full release I need to get my plan together and post it so I am accountable.

Daylight savings starts this weekend! I am so happy about that...........
woo woo!

1 comment:

  1. Amazing! This blog looks exactly like my old one! It's on a entirely different subject but it has
    pretty much the same layout and design. Excellent choice of colors!


    Also visit my web page web affiliate

    ReplyDelete