Monday, December 5, 2011

Remarkable Barefoot Workouts






I just love teaching Yoga, and I enjoy being barefoot every chance I get! By the way I did post my new 4 Minute Yoga workout, just click the "Youtube workout with me".


So I got this video sent to me and I must say, it is more then a workout it is tough! (not being paid for this review)



I did an article on it here, its called Mile High





Stacey the trainer is in amazing shape and the reason I really liked it was because it did incorporate some yoga style moves but also regular fitness moves that I do with my clients and when I teach group fitness.




I'm still doing 2 challenges right now:




1. Extreme 90


2. 1000 Pushups before Dec. 31st = 775 more to go




I am on day 4 of Extreme 90 and I want to get more involved before I do a review on it, but so far I really like it.




Why?




It is much shorter workouts then P90X!!!!




Most are just 40-45 minutes, works for me. Most of my Christmas shopping is done and now its sending out the cards and wrapping and I am good to go.




Remember one thing going into the holiday season, portion control!



















No comments:

Post a Comment