Wednesday, November 30, 2011

The House SOLD!

Mom's house 2.9 acres and many fun and loving memories planting gardens and working the land. Her flowers were amazing and just like her lovely, sweet........BEAUTIFUL!





















Today the house closed, it sold and along with it many of mom's favorite trees, flowers and her pond. I am posting this so I can have the memory if all the good times we had in here and the things that she loved so much. Many we got on shopping adventures. For 24 years she spent making this hunk of land an amazing garden and home.

I will miss you and love you mom EVERY DAY for the rest of my life. I am grateful to be called your daughter and will always cherish time we spent together.








1 comment:

  1. That had to be tough with all the great memories involved

    ReplyDelete