Friday, December 16, 2011

Super Cool FREE Website!



Have you seen this website?
www.photovisi.com/


I made this picture in a few seconds and you can post it right to your facebook! I just checked it out quick but if you had some fun pictures you could make a great card or gift for someone INSTANTLY!


Or stocking stuffer :-)

I got the bestest gift card ever from my good friend JoAnnie it had my picture on it....I can't wait to post a picture of it! Thank you, thank you, thank you its just the BOMB!


Who knew techies would take over the gift world too? Is there any option you can't do with electronics now? I'm still wondering about Facebook LIVE, what is that all about???



On to the workouts:
Supreme 90 still plugging along and love it

1000 pushups before Dec 31 = 740 total need 260 more
Teaching Yoga 8.45-9.45 am drop in class tomorrow
If the weather holds Saturday run?

Is anyone watching the X Factor?

I'm addicted! And to make matters worse I love them all especially Melanie Amaro so talented.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=I4q5mZo39Qk



Still have not used my Gymboss yet, but I know how to set it now :-) that was half the battle T. V's Electronics (electronics always wins) lol.

With just 9 days till Christmas how are you doing with it all?

1 comment: