Monday, September 8, 2014

P90X3 Day 13 & 14

I am rocking the last week of transformation!
Could I be better oh yes, but I feel stronger and stronger with these shorter workouts.
Whew!
I went to the Clayton Art Fair on Saturday with my girlfriend, and we had a nice round of apps and drinks afterwards people watching.
(Im on the right ha ha)

It was right after I got my hair colored and cut......
you like?

Back to my workouts, here they are.......


Monday

P90X Day 14 Transformation week

Isometrix

 

Plank opp arm/leg

Tree

Modified plank

Standing straight leg balance

Plank side lift

Dancer

Side plank

 

Cals burned = 90

Lunch walk - Cals burned = 117

Total cals burned = 207

 

Sunday Off Day

 

Saturday

P90X Day 13 Transformation week

Dynamix

x2
Jacks
Push ups
Up down planks
Boat rolls
Chair lunge
Straight leg clocks

Cals burned = 126

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment