Wednesday, September 3, 2014

New Product: Post Honey Bunches of Oats Protein Granola with Dark Chocolate

I love this Granola!
But you have to be careful unless you make it yourself because the carbs and calories can really add up!
Post Honey Bunches of Oats Protein Granola with Dark Chocolate:
  • Whole Grain Stamp: 14 grams or more per serving
  • Made with natural wildflower honey
  • 10 grams protein per serving
  • No artificial colors or flavors
  • Resealable bag
  • Kosher
Its a nice big bag, resealable too and its got just enough sweetness chocolate to fill my cravings!
I added this to yogurt for breakfast and will be adding this to my almond butter this afternoon after my run.


Find out my take here...........

http://www.examiner.com/article/new-post-honey-bunches-of-oats-protein-granola

Rating = 10
Thanks for reading..........

No comments:

Post a Comment