Friday, September 14, 2012

This and That

This is really just about this and that, workouts, shopping and hair. So I went to Yoga at the studio last night with the new trainer, love her! She was great, and added lots of core so I was very happy about that. The run, never happened.

I'm so glad its fall, and I can break out my fall attire........sweeeeet and shiny!

Then I got to have this NON fat sugar free pie. Made with sugar free pie pudding (thanks Jello), granola crust and sugar free syrup and non fat whip = 1/2 the cals and fat of a real pie!
 
On to the house............it needs a fall lift too! Check out the new pillows I got!

Super fun colors and large enough to flip over and lay on :-)

I got this 8 piece set at Bed Bath and Beyond, with a $5 off coupon and 2 more pillows from Stein Mart (addicted to that place) I'm thinking of making this my bedroom art for winter to match the grey down comforter I have. Hum, but it kinds breaks my "Financial Boot camp" I have been on since July 15th.
Total bill would be $150 (4 pillow and 8 piece art set)

Ha, I found this old photo of me in my moms pictures........it was taken in 1996. I can't believe time has gone by so fast.
Do I miss my long hair, some days YES but really NO! I love having short, sassy hair it kinds matches my personality!

Workouts this week:
Monday - with Client body weight training
Tuesday - walk at the park
Wednesday - shopping mall walking
Thursday - Yoga
Friday - shopping mall walking
 
Be blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment