Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Just A Killer Workout

Went to the dentist, and NO cavities! Woo woo, then I came home and this was the workout I did for my client to do.........

Workout - Client training
Time of workout - 1hr
Cals burned = 160 (me)

Cardio - 8 min warm up
x2
Bosu squat w/lateral 4# med ball lift
Bosu squat w/lateral hold
Push up - clock to higher/lower hand

x2
Bosu jumps
Sandbag cleans w/bench sits
Superman W's w/4lb db

Decline crunch
Decline crunch w/arm lift
Reverse crunch  


Yep, she killed it!

 

1 comment:

  1. Excellent post. I was checking continuously this blog and I am impressed!
    Very helpful information specifically the last part :)
    I care for such info much. I was seeking this particular info for a
    very long time. Thank you and good luck.
    My web site: low cost vps hosting

    ReplyDelete