Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Forget STRESS try Breathing

Image:
www.yantrayoga.org

Breathe the latest DVD from Fabio Andrico also staring Yamila Diaz will have you feeling harmony in no time. No stress of the holidays, you will feel amazing after doing this easy routine for your everyday life. Who doesn't have 20 minutes to feel great?

This DVD contains 3 separate selections that will allow you to learn at your own pace. I like that!

If your new to Yoga (I started in 2009) or just want to get the most out of this program, start with Gradual Training in Complete Breathing (which I am new to this type of training so I learned a lot by starting there) then choose either the Short 20 minute which is filmed in a nice home/studio or the Basic 40 minute session....ahhh background :-)

Clear direction and beautiful scenery will have you melting, yeah the 40 minute section is with a beach background that is amazing and she is on the water floating, so cool. I can tell you this DVD is one of the BEST ones I have. The reason, I love the 20 minute section and will be adding this to my once a week down time or off day.

Plus the girl looks like Penlope Cruise ... she's adorable!

I know I have a huge collection and originally was not a big fan of Yoga but I think it has increased my stamina, patience and core.


Continue reading on Examiner.com
http://www.examiner.com/fitness-trends-in-st-louis/reduce-stress-with-breathing#ixzz1eYeM9ujy

1 comment: