Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Flab to FAB in just 45 minutes!


Image by Amy Loesch

I am not into "quick fixes" I teach lasting results with a lifestyle fitness and healthy clean eating but I got a call from a friend and I thought I would go and support her. I did.

I actually did this cost me $25 for one wrap on my waist and lost 1 3/4" off my abs. Really. I have never seen a product that is not just a water weight loss but this one is amazing. It really works on flab, in addition to of course clean eating and working out. It took 45 minutes, and I am going to do this one more time on my chin as we age you know what happens........sigh!

What I liked about this is it can give you "hope and incentive" especially for new moms. I was not sure I wanted to try this product but when Amy told me her Zumba instructor had tried everything to get her abs to "pop" then did a waist wrap and there they were she was shocked!

And it last about 2-3 months, because it is a detox. The cream that is put on is what makes this work so good. Not sure all about it, smell like carmex but I saw a change and could use this just before my next fitness shoot.

Here is more on it, and they offer other products too!
www.examiner.com/fitness-trends-in-st-louis/fast-way-to-ditch-flab-for-fab

No comments:

Post a Comment