Tuesday, July 15, 2014

The Birthday Blog!

This past weekend I celebrated my Birthday!
My girlfreind Diane came over
We had wine on the porch and she got me a cute sweater (I forgot to snap a shot)
Cute wine names, Sequin and Butterfly Kiss!

Then I got my hair cut.....
And its just like the picture yay!!!!

Got a new secret weapon, spray wax!

Ready for dinner we went to Bartalinos it was delish!

The Birthday girl :-)

Date night ..........

And of course the gifts.......
So blessed!

a lovely card from my sissy too!

Poor Gracie was wore out from her bone.

She sleeps so funny!
Twisted Gracie ;-)

I planted the seeds to the daisy flowers from my moms house, maybe next year they will pop up. Its in the circle.

Still have this pile to deal with,
Construction never ends :-(

Deciding on a new color for the doors now that the fence is more orange. I am thinking the center color, bronze.

More hair pics from Sunday going about town.

With a STL cake!
We found 2 in the park yay :-)


I love this blue one with my out fit tee hee.

Awww you can't blow it out silly!

.......and look what is coming to the park!!!
Super happy!

Already broke ground, its going to be fabulous and I can't wai.

Got some new puple flower fillers, since the others didn't really survive my vaca.......
But the twisted plants did.

I got a new pillow, my own gift to me.

Cute huh, just 10 bucks!

Me and my sissy got this bowl at a flea market while on vacation and I just love it.

Here it is placed, cute!!!

 
Back to my workouts and enjoying the cool summer weather.......thanks for reading.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment