Friday, December 7, 2012

New Bikram Hot Yoga Midwest!

Image: www.Freedigitalphotos.net

Recently opened is the new Bikram Hot Yoga Midwest, and I can't wait to try it! I have never done the "real" 26 pose sequence that Bikram is known for but I love hot Yoga!

Well all Yoga actually, that is why I teach it but I would love to check this place out.
Open on Sunday yay! Since I usually teach on Saturdays it is really hard for me to do both but I could do the late Saturday or the Sunday.

The St. Louis Schedule for Bikram Hot Yoga is:• Monday, Wednesday, Friday – 10 am, 4 pm, and 6 pm
• Tuesday and Thursday – 6:30 am, 4 pm, and 6 pm
• Saturday – 10 am and 2 pm
• Sunday 12 pm and 4 pm

Pricing is basically the same as most places, but they do offer a first time one month for $39 bucks so you can't go wrong with that. Also they use Mindbody software so its easy to sign up on line.

Find out more here


No comments:

Post a Comment