Sign up for AcaciaTV and get unlimited streaming fitness videos combined with a support system of trainers and experts who will help you hit your fitness goals! Unlimited cardio, yoga, strength and dance for only $6.99 a month!
ACACIATV MAKES WORKING OUT EASY & ACCESSBILE TO ALL…(Trainer T. Fitness Blog reader use discount code TTFACACIATV 20% off any plan for 1 year.)
According to the press release: Silver Spring, MD, March 15, 2015 – Quickly becoming a go-to destination and community for health-conscious consumers looking for convenient and effective ways to keep their exercise regimens fun and fresh, AcaciaTV, RLJ Entertainment’s proprietary digital fitness channel features diverse, user-friendly routines and community support where viewers can interact and connect with top trainers. There is also a members’ only, private Facebook community where trainers and subscribers post questions and offer support. (US.Acacia.TV)
The new fresh workouts from the diverse group of AcaciaTV trainers are filmed especially for this digital platform and offer specialized workouts for all fitness levels in a variety of disciplines so subscribers can pick and choose and mix and match to fit their needs. AcaciaTV workouts include yoga, strength training, dance, barre, Pilates, abs and core, pregnancy, low impact, therapeutic, cardio, tai chi and kettlebell, among many others. The channel is for all fitness levels, offering workouts from beginners through advanced.
The AcaciaTV trainers & motivators include:
- Kristin McGee; (Yoga/Pilates) is a celebrity yoga and Pilates instructor in New York City. Kristin contributes to Health.com/Health magazine, has created several fitness videos, and has trained celebrities such as Tina Fey, Savannah Guthrie, Steve Martin, and Bethenny Frankel. kristinmcgee.com
- Deazie Gibson (Strength Training/ CrossFit) is an international group fitness instructor and personal trainer, fitness model & flight attendant based in New York City & Chicago. Deazie is well known for applying her D3 Lifestyle (Drive, Discipline and Determination) in every aspect of her life. She is known for her effervescent personality and her athletic & creative approach to fitness. deazie.com
- Gerren Liles (Interval/ Suspension/ Strength Training) is a popular Equinox instructor and ReebokONE ambassador. Based in NYC, he is one of the Top 20 Bootcamp/Strength instructors on RateYourBurn.com. Gerren has helped to launch several of Equinox’s signature programs, including ViPR and Shockwave. gerrenliles.com
- Amanda Young (Cardio Bootcamp/ Dance/ HIIT) has been a group fitness instructor and social worker for over 15 years, known for integrating her unique background to create a vision of success for her students, both inside and outside the studio. She holds several fitness (ACE) and training certifications, teaches at Equinox, and consults for fitness companies such as Reebok, Shape Up NYC and Lululemon. http://ayoungwayoflife.com
- Liz LeFrois (Stretch/ Pre-postnatal/ Kickboxing) is a certified tier 3 Equinox trainer. She has a BFA in dance that concentrates on exercise physiology. She is graduating from Brooklyn College this December 2015 with a masters in Kinesiology. Liz brings energy and excitement to her fitness classes and she is a form fanatic who believes that the more efficient and self-aware one is of their body, the more they benefit from exercise. www.lizlefrois.com
- Alison Heilig (Fitness and Motivational Coach/ Blogger) is a fitness instructor and RRCA-certified running coach. She draws from experiences and lessons learned on her own journey from an unhealthy and inactive young adult to a now 70-pound lighter marathon runner and fitness enthusiast. Through its new Facebook community, Alison inspires Acacia TV members to establish goals, identify barriers to progress, develop and maintain focus, seek ways to enrich their lives and have fun getting in shape. http://thepursuitofawesome.com/
- Kate Hanley helps busy women do the things that matter and stop stressing about the things that don’t. She does this as a coach, speaker, blogger and author (of The Anywhere, Anytime Chill Guide and the upcoming A Year of Daily Calm) and journalist. She is also a certified yoga teacher primarily for people who don't do yoga.
AcaciaTV is a subscription-based streaming service accessible at US.Acacia.TV, on Samsung Smart TVs, through Safari browsers on iPhones and iPads, and through its Roku channel. Members have complete access to more than 100 workouts in a diverse range of disciplines which they can stream anywhere and anytime. Each workout is approximately 20 minutes.
You can easily try out the service with its 10-day free trial. After the trial, AcaciaTV offers three different subscription options: monthly access ($6.99), 90-Day Burn ($14.99) or yearly subscription ($49.99). There are no commercials or popup ads on Acacia TV.
Join in socially: